Friday, March 2, 2007

This and that

* OK, so apparently, Hillary Clinton wrote about Saul D. Alinsky in college. I obviously haven't read it, and I do think her graduation speech is important, but seriously, "that would allow readers to decode the thinking of the former first lady and 2008 presidential candidate"? Don't look at her record in the Senate and as First Lady. Or at her work as a lawyer for many years. You know, one thing she wrote as an undergrad, is all the right needs to know.

* And speaking of her record in the Seante, she's signed on to Appolo Energy! Inslee and Cantwell's efforts are paying dividends, and I couldn't be more thrilled.

* The Clinton blog is up and running, and it looks great. Hopefully I'll be inspired to write a bit more on this blog. I think this post is great. It's basically just a letter about Walter Reed, but I like that the info is there if you want to write your own letter.

No comments: