Monday, January 22, 2007

The Conversation Begins Today

From an email:


Tonight, let the conversation begin. It's live and online at 7 p.m. EST:

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/conversation

Join me for the first in a series of conversations on the future of our country and the important issues like the Iraq war, health care, and energy independence. I'll answer your questions three nights in a row, beginning tonight.

Since announcing my exploratory committee to run for president just two days ago, the outpouring of support has been amazing -- tens of thousands of you have been wishing me well, signing up, and making contributions.

I believe we need new leadership to bring bold and practical changes to this country and to renew the promise of America. I believe in the idea that if you work hard and play by the rules, you and your family deserve a better life.

It all begins with a conversation about the right solutions to meet our challenges. It's a conversation I'm looking forward to having with all of you as I travel across the country. But tonight, it begins live, online.

To learn more and sign up, http://www.hillaryclinton.com/conversation

I also hope you'll take a moment to explore my new website at www.hillaryclinton.com, where you'll find other ways you can join the conversation. You can send me a message, or even write the very first guest post for our upcoming blog.

I'm in, and I'm in to win. And with your participation, I believe we can win this together and create a better future for all of us.

Hopefully they'll show some love for Westies and have a conversation that begins after work. Still, you can't please everybody all the time. And 8:00 for the East would be pretty late for the first one.

No comments: